Nowadays, we often hear about coconut oil, coconut water, coconut shreds, coconut butter, coconut cream, coconut milk and coconut flour.
This list seems endless!
Recently, there is no doubt that the popularity of coconut oil has skyrocketed, and there is a great reason for that. Actually, there are at least 50 good reasons for it!
Coconut (C. Nucifera) is a part of the Arecaceae (Palmae) family and belongs to the subfamily Cocoideae. Its flesh is rich in healthy acids, and its composition of fat may vary depending on its processing process and type.
Namely, medium-chain saturated fatty acids are around 90% of its content, combined with a small portion of polyunsaturated and mono-unsaturated fatty acids.
The human body easily digests, absorbs and uses medium-chain saturated fatty acids (MCFA’s), as they freely cross the blood-brain barrier in the unbound form, meaning that they may be used to promote neurological health and provide energy.
Virgin (unrefined) coconut oil is extremely useful, and at the same time, it is tasty, cheap, readily available, and entirely natural. Moreover, it has powerful health-promoting properties, such as:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties (prevents the formation of free radicals and the damage they cause)
- Anti-microbial/ Infection-fighting properties ( it effectively kills viruses, yeast, bacteria, protozoa and parasites)
- It enhances the absorption of nutrients (it is easily digestible; and makes fat-based vitamins, like vitamin K, E, D, A, more available to the body)
- It is nontoxic to both, animals and humans
- Powerful anti-carcinogenic properties (inhibits the spread of cancer cells and boosts the immune system)
Therefore, this oil is absolutely remarkable for use in numerous cases.
Internal Health Problems
If taken internally, coconut oil prevents, alleviates and helps numerous health issues, as follows:
1.Chronic and adrenal Fatigue
2.Diabetes – coconut oil prevents food cravings and stabilizes blood sugar levels
4.Cystic Fibrosis and Bronchial Infections
5.Asthma – in both, adults, and children
6.Acid Reflux/ Indigestion – In this case, consume coconut oil after meals
7.Mild Depression and Cognitive Disease –In this case, take coconut oil in combination with fish oil, CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), and other treatment methods
8.Bowel function –gut infections, constipation, IBD (inflammatory bowel disease)
9.Cancer – Studies have demonstrated that coconut oil prevents breast and colon cancer
12.Allergies – seasonal hay fever
13.Cholesterol – improves the ratio of HDL (‘good’ cholesterol) to LDL (‘bad’ cholesterol) in individuals with high cholesterol levels
14.Gas – The imbalance of bacteria in the gut often leads to foul gas. This oil has mild anti-microbial properties and thus re-establishes healthy gut flora
15.Colds and Flues – Coconut oil has potent anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and is extremely useful in case of colds and flu
16.Flaky, dry skin- Insufficient amounts of oil lead to dandruff and dry skin
17. Poor Circulation – If you constantly feel cold or in the case fo edema, particularly in the extremities, apply this oil to the skin in a circular motion towards the heart.
18.Gallbladder Disease – Dietary oils raise the bile flow, which is beneficial in the case of gallbladder problems
19.Kidney Disease and Stones – it is really helpful as it dissolves small stones in the kidneys
20.H. pylori – In this case, take coconut oil orally.
21.Epilepsy – Coconut oil may effectively reduce epileptic seizures
22.Hemorrhoids – You should apply coconut oil externally or internally two times a day
23.Irritable Bowel Syndrome – alternating diarrhea and constipation are key signs of IBS
25.Menstruation Relief – This oil alleviates pain, heavy blood flow, and cramps
27.Heart Disease – it provides protection for arteries from injury that leads to atherosclerosis
29. Tooth Decay and Periodontal Disease
31.Immune System Builder
33.Migraines – In this case, you ought to use it regularly
35. Bladder Infections and Urinary Tract Infections
36.Thyroid Function – it provides regulation in case of overactive or underactive thyroid gland
37.Prostate Enlargement – BPH- benign prostatic hyperplasia
38.Stomach Ulcers – it soothes the stomach lining and reduces the growth of H. pylori
Topical Health Problems
The topical use of coconut oil relieves, treats and helps in the case of the following health conditions:
43.Decongestant – If you are congested due to an allergy or a cold, you should rub some coconut oil on the chest and under your nose
44.Pink eye – You should apply coconut oil to the eye and around it
45.Allergies/Hay Fever – For fast relief, you should rub a little coconut oil inside the nostrils, and the pollen will cling to the oil.
46.Head Lice – Apply it topically
47.Herpes – You should take it orally and apply it topically
48.Ear infection – It fights the infection, and in order to reduce the pain, you should pour several drops of coconut and garlic oil inside the ear two times during the day
49.Cysts and boils
50.Hives – Coconut oil lessens the swelling and itching
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.